Introducing the absolute best
truck seats on the market
When spending long hours in a seat, adjustability is key. Minimizer’s Long Haul Series semi truck seats offers the most adjustable seat available and all adjustments can be made while sitting in the seat. This allows drivers to customize the comfort of their seat to specifically match their needs. Additionally, the quality of this semi truck seat is unmatched in terms of support, safety and durability. We are so confident in the quality of the seat, it comes with our lifetime guarantee.
Cloth Semi Truck Seats
101358 - Premium Cloth Base
101359 - Premium Cloth with Heat and Cool
101360 - Premium Cloth with Heat and Massage
Leather Semi Truck Seats
101361 - Ultra Leather Base
101362 - Ultra Leather Heat and Cool
101363 - Ultra Leather with Heat and Massage
Required for Volvo trucks with I-Shift
Part Number 103344 Instructions
- Remove the seat cushion by removing the 2 screws holding the tilt control in place. Then slide cushion forward to remove cushion.
- Remove side cover by removing the 3 screws in front and release the backrest to the forward most positions and remove the final screw.
- Attach new side cover by reversing step 2. Note: do not over tighten screws.
- Slide the auto shift bracket through opening in the side cover.
- Install the reinforcement on the inside of the frame with bolts provided. Torque to 22*/-2Nm
- Reinstall cushion and tilt control. Note: do not over tighten the screws.
Find the riser that fits your truck with this selector or the table below
|Where to buy|
Used with all Freightliner, Mack, Sterling, Western Star and White Trucks.
Used with International regular bolt pattern.
Used for all Kenworth except T680, T700 & T880. Recommended for drivers under 6' tall.
Used for all Peterbilt except 579 & 567. Recommended for drivers under 6' tall.
Used for Volvo trucks 2002 and older.
Used for all Kenworth except T680, T700 & T880.Recommended for drivers 6' tall + as this base sits deeper in the cab.
Used for all Peterbilt except 579 & 567. Recommended for drivers 6' tall + as this base sits deeper in the cab.
Used for Volvo trucks 2003 and newer.
New International wide floor mounting bolt pattern.
Used for Kenworth T680, T700 & T880 only.
Used for Peterbilt 579 & 567 only.
Seat w/o packaging – 120.5 lbs.
Single packaged Seat – 131.75 lbs. Carton Size: 31” x 22-1/2” x 48”
Part No. Description Carton Size Wt.
101368 Universal 18” x 12” x 6” - 11.6 lbs.
101369 38.1 Riser Kit Paccar 18” x 12” x 6” - 10.9 lbs.
101508 Volvo 18” x 12” x 6” - 10.2 lbs.
101509 International 18” x 12” x 6” - 13.2 lbs.
101510 Paccar 18” x 12” x 6” - 10.8 lbs.
- Can we buy the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat direct? No – we do not sell products through a retail channel. All of our seats may be purchased through one of our preferred Minimizer distributors. We encourage you to visit our website at minimizer.com and fill out a request form, to locate the nearest distributor with our seats near you. We highly recommend testing our seat first, you will see for yourself why it’s the preferred seat in the market.
- What is your warranty on the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please see our seat warranty for detailed coverage. Warranty info can be found at minimizer.com
- Where is the serial number located for warranty registration: The Serial number is either a 6 digit # found on the front left side of the seat base -OR- 10 digit # found on the left side of the seat base
- Which truck models will the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat fit into? Our seat was designed to be used in all Class 8 trucks and several Class 7 trucks as well. Please visit our website at minimizer.com to check further details.
- Where can I sit on or see one of your Minimizer Long Haul Series Seats? We have a nationwide distribution channel, and are increasing our distributor seat stock daily. It is best to visit minimizer.com or call us at 800-248-3855 and we will be happy to direct you to our closest stocking distributor.
- What colors are offered for the Minimizer Long Haul Series seat? Black.
- Can I order a custom color seat to match my interior? No, at this time we only offer black in both our premium cloth and ultra leather options. If a color is a must please continue to follow our seats at minimizer.com to see if and when we will offer custom color options.
- Is the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat available in a two tone color option? Currently, no. We offer only a solid color choice of black.
- What material is the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat available in? We offer both a black premium clothe, and a black ultra leather option. Both fabrics are of high grade material, and come with auto stitched seams.
- What features are offered on the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? We have 14 standard features, which are stock, please see our Minimizer Truck Seat System Long Haul Series feature guide which can be found at minimizer.com. We also offer 3 optional premium features which consist of a heated backrest and seat cushion, climate (cooled backrest and seat cushion), and a revitalizing massager. Each feature is available in premium cloth or UltraLeather.
- What is your Climate feature? Our climate feature provides ambient air which is blown through both the seat base and back, this will help keep you feeling dry, which keeps you cool in the hot summer months. The climate feature has an easy to locate button on the right hand side on the seat base and can be turned on or off with a switch. It has 3 fan speeds to provide you with your desired level of comfort.
- What is your Heated feature? Just like heated car seats, our Long Haul Series seat heat feature provides warmth in both the seat cushion and seat back. The heat feature has an easy to locate button on the right hand side of the seat base and can be turned on or off with a switch. It has 3 heat range settings to provide you with your desired level of comfort in our seat models that feature the climate and heat premium options. In our Heat / Revitalize massage option, it simply has an on/off switch that will turn the heat to a normal heat level.
- Revitalizing Massager? In all the seats I’ve looked at, I’ve never heard of such a feature, what is the Revitalizing Massager? Great question, it provides a massage or rejuvenation feature that helps stimulate blood flow to your joints that need it when you’re been behind the wheel for all those hours. It has several different zones and levels on intensity. It can be turned on or off, and adjusted with the remote control that come’s stock with this feature. It is a full body relaxation feature that again provides that extra touch which sets our seat apart from the competition. Use it with heat to maximize its benefits. We don’t make the Truck, we make the truck you!
- Does Minimizer offer a protective seat cover for the Long Haul Series Seat? At this time we do not.
- Does Minimizer offer a low profile, or lowrider seat? No our suspension base is designed to offer one of the industry leading rides, with that being said, we cannot set the seat base to the floor with our bag and shock system.
- What is the weight capacity of the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? We have a specification of 150kg. This in pounds puts the limit at 330lbs.
- Will you offer a wider seat? We will not be; the seat was designed in collaboration with ISRI seats, and after conducting extensive research, led us to this ultimate ideal design. This seat cradles you versus you sitting on a surface.
- Will you offer the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat with a mid-level or low back? Yes, eventually our R&D will catch up to our sales and we will have a mid-level back seat in the near future. Continue to follow us at minimizer.com for updates.
- Is there a swivel option on the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? Yes – our seat comes standard with a swivel base. Since we feel the same high standard seat should be provided to the passenger seat, our swivel can be adjusted with a few set screws to allow your passenger seat to swivel the opposite direction.
- Where can my Minimizer seat be serviced? If your seat requires a specific service we please ask you to call us at 800-248-3855 or visit us online at minimizer.com. We will help identify your issue and provide you the closest contact where the seat can be serviced.
- Do you sell replacement parts for the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? Yes, we offer replacement components and subassemblies. If you should happen to have any type of issue with our seat, we have the part to fix it for you. Contact us at 800-248-3855 or visit us online at minimizer.com
- Which distributor has service parts in stock? Depending on what replacement part that is needed, we encourage you to call us at 800-248-3855 or visit us online at minimizer.com. The distributor you purchased the seat from should also have a stock of replacement parts.
- How soon can seats or parts be shipped? We will have a seat or a replacement part shipped out within 4 business days at the most. Depending on your location you should have it from our warehouses in Minnesota in just over a work week.
- Do you have a wiring diagram for the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat in regards to the Revitalizer element? Yes, you can visit us online at minimizer.com or contact us at 800-248-3855 and we will be happy to provide you with one.
- Do you have a wiring diagram for the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat in regards to the Climate element? Yes, you can visit us online at minimizer.com or contact us at 800-248-3855 and we will be happy to provide you with one.
- How many AMP’s will be required to run the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? 2 amps for the Revitalizer, 3 amps max (3 amps inline fuse). 8 amps for a climate system.
- I’ve bought seats in the past; does your seat require a specific riser to install in my particular truck? Yes, we have a universal riser that fits approximately 85% of the trucks out there today; however it’s best to consult with us on your particular make, model and year so we can get you the correct riser.
- I have an ISRI seat now, and would like to replace it with your Minimizer seat; do I still need to buy a new riser? No, if you already have an ISRI (NTS model) seat in your truck, the riser will work with our new Minimizer Long Haul Series seat. Yes, if you have an older ISRI seat model, (6800 or older) – best to get your ISRI serial# off the bottom of the seat and let us know so we can identify what exact model you have, and if a new riser would be required.
- Can your Revitalizer and Climate options be put on the same seat? No, at the moment we do not have this option available to us. Again, this is at the moment. Be sure to keep up-to-date on the new Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat as we are continually looking at ways to bring you expanded seat options.
- Does Minimizer offer a softer seat cushion? No – extensive research went into identifying the preference of most drivers, with input from ergonomics and medical professionals. Three main comfort factors, short-term, visual, and long-term had the cushion we chose rated the highest. It works in collaboration with our seat base, and offers the highest level of comfort, proper support and stability out there today.
- How much Air Pressure is required for the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? 90-145 psi. The seat will function at any point in between this range.
- Does your Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat come with Armrests? Yes, all of our seats have dual armrests that are included at purchase.
- Can you purchase the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat without Armrests or just one armrest? No, we only sell it with the dual arms attached; you can however very easily remove one or both armrests if you choose to do so. You can always just leave them upward in a vertical position to remove them from your side.
- Do you have instructions on how to remove the armrests? Yes, we have instructions included with the seat, or we would be happy to provide them to you, please call us at 800-248-3855 or visit us online at minimizer.com
- Can you clean the seat; does any special chemical need to be used? No, we recommend using an Aunde Chemical when cleaning, otherwise any all-purpose carpet/material cleaner will work just fine in removing any unwanted stains.
- What is the price on the Minimizer Long Haul Series Seat? We do not sell direct, we encourage you to find our closest seat distributor and get a feel of the high quality this seat has to offer you. We also encourage you to contact us at 800-248-3855 or visit us online at minimizer.com for your nearest Minimizer seat distributor.
- Installation regarding seatbelt tethers to the ICP bar? You will want to use your existing belt setup. We recommend fastening the tether to the ICP bar first before you bolt the entire seat down, in some instances it could be tight fitting to get the bolt in after the seat has been installed. Our internal thread pattern on the ICP bar is a 7/16 x 20 (fine thread). The Minimizer seat will NOT come supplied with (2) 7/16x20x1 ½ bolts to connect your seatbelt tethers to your new seat.
- What is your short and sweet sales pitch for your Minimizer seat? Think of it like this, the most important piece of cargo your truck will ever haul sits in a seat, you! We carry the moto here at Minimizer of “Respect the Driver”, we were founded by one. We’ve brought the best seat to the market at the best price level all these features could buy. Respect yourself and invest in a seat that will give you the best comfort, ride, support and features any seat out there offers today. Invest in your career, extend your durability, and prevent health related issues from taking you away from what you love to do by sitting in an inferior seat that doesn’t give you what our seat will. The national average of a seat is 3 to 5 years; you’re going to pay more in the long run for a cheaper seat over the course of your trucks life. Minimizer Long Haul Series seats carry a Limited lifetime warranty at a competitive price compared to others with the standard features our seat includes, it will be the last seat you will buy. Get yourself in one of our seats and make a believer out of you.
Seats – Limited Lifetime Warranty.
F.1 Certain Mechanical Components. Minimizer LLC warrants that the suspension system, controls, heating element, cooling components, and revitalizing components of Minimizer™ seats will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery and for the useful life of the product, subject to the Warranty Conditions and subject to the additional limitations stated below.
F.2 Seams and Other Components. For all other components, Minimizer LLC warrants that the products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery and for a period of (1) one year.