Dual Tire Work Bench
Fixing semi trucks is hard enough, so we’ve come up with a product to make things a little easier – the Minimizer Dual Tire Work Bench.
The newest addition to the Minimizer Maintenance Line: The Dual Tire Work Bench is designed to sit directly on top of dual tires. With almost 4.5 sq ft of surface area, the Dual Tire Work Bench has enough space to keep everything you need to finish the job within arms reach. The Dual Tire Work Bench can also be inverted and used as a carrying bin with over 2 cubic ft of storage.
BOTTOM LINE: HAPPIER REPAIR PROFESSIONALS DOING THINGS EASIER!
Tired of seeing nuts and bolts roll off the tops of tires? Kiss that problem goodbye with the Minimizer Dual Tire Work Bench..
Check out our product videos here.
- What colors are the dual tire work benches available in? (RED only)
- What is our warranty on the dual tire work bench? (Life-Time warranty on entire maintenance line).
- What is the weight of our dual tire work bench? (5.2 lbs.)
- What are the dimensions of your Dual Tire Work Bench? 28” Wide x 23” Long x 6” High
- What is the surface area of your Dual Tire Work Bench? 4.5 square feet
- What is the part number of the Dual Tire Work Bench? 100412 (Sold Individually)
- Can the dual tire work bench be used as a step? (No, Minimizer does not recommend using the tire bench as a step or standing apparatus. It is designed to fit on a dual wheel or on a flat service only.)
- What is the weight capacity of the dual tire work bench? (It has a 1.5 cubic foot top storage space, it will easily hold 150 lbs. when set on a tire. It will hold what can set on the bench safely and securely.)
- Are there holes in the dual tire work bench? (Other than the 4 manufactured carrying handle holes, no, we do not incorporate holes into our benches. If a customer would like to drill a few holes for a screw-driver slot that would be fine, we recommend drilling in the carrying handle area.)
- What tire size will the dual tire work bench fit? (It will fit your standard 22.5 to 24.5 tires out there today.)
- Can you drill holes in the dual tire work bench? (If your customer would like to incorporate a few holes for a screw-driver slot that would be okay, drill hole as large as screwdriver shaft without exceeding the handle width.)
- Can the dual tire work bench be used as a carrying tray? (Yes, the dual tire bench can be inverted to double as a carrying tray for the mechanic to return his tools to his toolbox.)
- Where can I purchase the Minimizer Dual Tire Work Bench? At any of our Minimizer distributors, contact us at 800-248-3855 to find your nearest Minimizer distributor or visit us online at www.minimizer.com and request additional info on the Minimizer Dual Tire Work Bench.