Minimizer Mattress is Doctor Approved!
Heavy Duty Semi Truck Mattress
Part number 103018. Size 42” W x 80” L x 10” H
For those in-the-know, 100% natural, organic latex is the best mattress material, outperforming all others. Minimizer took the latex mattress a step further when they designed one specifically for professional, over-the-road truck drivers. Minimizer’s Tested and Tortured™ process ensures the best night’s sleep, adding adjustability and durability to the standard offering. Minimizer knows how to #RespectTheDriver.
Drivers not only deserve, but need, a good night’s rest.
Minimizer’s NEW Long Haul Series Mattress is the perfect combination of resilience and luxurious comfort. A professional driver needs the proper support and pressure point relief to get a good night’s rest. With this mattress, you’ll sleep better at night and wake up feeling well-rested.
Studies show that sleep quality is even more important than sleep quantity in protecting good physical, mental and emotional health in people of all ages. A body contouring mattress that helps keep the spine aligned is also helpful for people with chronic back pain.
• Two sided for different comfort preference
• Durable and resilient
• Instantly reactive
• Environmentally friendly • Dust mite-resistant
• Relieves pressure points • Breathable – stays cool • Supports back and joints • Odor-free product
• Orthopedist/Chiropractor recommended
• Made in the USA
• Four different Sizes
103015 – 32” W x 79” L x 10” H
103016 – 36” W x 80” L x 10” H
103017 – 39” W x 80” L x 10” H
103018 – 42” W x 80” L x 10” H
All Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattresses are TESTED AND TORTURED and GUARANTEED for life.
Long Haul Series Mattresses
M.1 Minimizer LLC warrants that this mattress product series will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the useful life of the product.
M.2 If replacement is required, Minimizer LLC may substitute materials equal to or of higher quality when the like components are not available.
M.3 No warranties shall apply for slight body impressions (less than 1.5 inches), as they are indicative of the contouring of the mattress.
M.4 No warranties shall apply for comfort preference.
M.5 No warranties shall apply if the mattress is found to be in unsanitary condition.
- The fender guys are selling a truck mattress? We’re not the fender guys anymore, just in case you haven’t already seen one of the many other products we have available. Check us out at any one of our hundreds of distributors worldwide or take a look at all the products we have at www.minimizer.com. On the truck, in the truck and fix the truck is what Minimizer is about these days. Mattresses go in the truck. Our NEW Long Haul Series Mattresses are the perfect combination of resilience and luxurious comfort for you, the driver. A professional driver needs the proper support and pressure point relief to get a good night’s rest. With this mattress, you’ll sleep better at night and wake up feeling well-rested. Studies show that sleep quality is even more important than sleep quantity in protecting good physical, mental and emotional health in people of all ages. A body contouring mattress that helps keep the spine aligned is also helpful for people with chronic back pain and other sleep related issues. Minimizer knows how to #RespectTheDriver. Drivers not only deserve, but need, a good night’s rest. Without professional truck drivers, how do you think we became more than just the “fender guys?” People like you that buy, haul and request our products. It’s just another way we can say “Thank You” for all that you do for every one of us!
- What is your Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress made out of? It is made out of 100% natural, organic latex, and is covered in a 1” soft luxurious Damask Quilted Cover.
- Latex, like the smelly gloves? No, not like the smelly gloves. We use 100% natural, organic latex, from the rubber sap or serum that comes from rubber trees (Hevea Brasiliensis). No harsh chemicals or odor producing agents are used in our mattress material; we only use the best here at Minimizer. Beyond the organic nature of latex, a latex mattress can offer so many other great benefits.
- Why latex? Natural, organic latex is a very comfortable and supportive sleep surface. It conforms to your body, offering support where needed, to help keep your spine in alignment throughout the night. It also offers freedom of movement—rolling with you instead of keeping you in place. Natural, organic latex provides cushion for pressure points like hips and shoulders, allowing for a comfortable and restful night’s sleep, one of the most important factors when it comes to driving a truck for a living. We know, because we #RespectTheDriver. The supportive nature of natural, organic latex and its ability to relieve pressure point discomfort are two significant benefits – along with many others – as to why we chose a natural, organic latex mattress. Simply put; this is the best mattress material available on the market.
- Other benefits like what? Natural latex is hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, dust mite, mildew, and mold-resistant. Dust mites are unable to live in natural, organic latex mattresses. If you are sensitive to dust mites, choosing a natural, organic latex mattress can often relieve allergies and will let you have a much sounder, less congested sleep. Our natural, organic latex mattresses are covered in damask quilting, rugged enough to stand up in a truck environment. The use of these materials allows our mattress to meet flame retardant guidelines, so they are FMVSS 302 compliant without using harsh, toxic chemicals that can be related to health problems. Compared to conventional mattresses, the absence of chemical flame retardants and synthetic additives in the latex could help to keep long term health problems at bay. Another key benefit of natural, organic latex is that it will help to regulate your body temperature throughout the night. Sleeping directly on a memory foam mattress could cause you to overheat. Natural, organic latex is amazing in that under the quilted damask cover, it will help keep you warm when you are cold and keep you cool when you become too warm. One of the most desirable attributes of a natural, organic latex mattress is the ease of customization. Our natural, organic latex mattress is made in layers that are held together with a natural, water-based adhesive. The layers allow for customization to meet your comfort level. You can now customize the firmness of your mattress, so you can enjoy a full, restful night’s sleep.
- In what way can you customize your mattress? We offer a true DUAL sided mattress, one that offers a softer support layer on one side, with a firmer support layer on the opposite side. Customizable in a way that you can flip it over to find your preferred sleep comfort level. We feel that with our two layers of natural organic latex, coupled with a firmer support core, you will find your SWEET SPOT of comfort from one side or the other. Whether you prefer to sleep on your back, stomach or side, our multi-layered, dual sided customizable mattress will offer you the sleep you’ve been searching for in a truck mattress.
- How will I be able to tell what side is soft and firm? We feature a label on the outer sides of the mattress showing both sides. Our mattress will make you want to sleep in your truck even when you’re at home!
- You mentioned pressure points. What are you talking about when saying pressure points? Your body composition. The majority of a person’s weight or body mass is from the top of the stomach to mid-thigh (approximately 65-70% of total weight). Proper support provided by a quality mattress is critical to hips, low-back and shoulders. Key areas to professional drivers when you consider the line of work they’re in! Pressure Point is a term thrown around a lot in the mattress industry. A pressure point is caused by the lack of blood flow to your capillaries. These “pressure points” are what cause people to toss and turn at night, disrupting sleep and making it harder to drive the next day. The average person needs 7-9 hours of sleep a day to be alert, attentive, and healthy. Sleep deprivation has been linked to several health issues, including weight loss/gain, high-blood pressure, and heart disease, among several others. Ask yourself – are you sleeping soundly? Do your pressure points ache? Are you feeling ready to drive the next day?
- I drive this type of truck or that type of truck; do you have only one size of mattress available and how will I know if yours will fit? No, we have several sizes of truck mattresses. Our mattress sizes are – (in inches – L x W x H)
To determine – simply measure your existing mattress, or better yet, your sleeper berth compartment to get your ideal mattress size.
- Will you have other sizes? At this time NO, we have researched the most common sleeper berth areas and found these to be the standard sizes we will offer at this time.
- Ten inches of height? Yes, that is correct. Our dual sided, 100% natural, organic latex mattress will be a plush 10” of thickness. The breakdown is 1” of damask quilting on both the top and bottom to give you that soft, luxurious feel. A 3” 20 ILD Soft Latex core for most side sleepers – a 2” 40 ILD support core to ensure you won’t bottom out and another 3” 30 ILD Firm core for most back and stomach sleepers. Add it up, and we have a 10” high mattress.
- ILD what does that mean? ILD stands for “Indentation Load Deflection,” which is a standard measuring unit in the mattress industry. The higher the ILD, the more firm a mattress layer is. We’ve found that most people fall between a 24 to 32 level of firmness. With our DUAL sided Long Haul Series Mattress, we believe you will get that SWEET SPOT in terms of comfort. What do we know though, right? We’re only truck parts people! No, we have engineers, product managers and a bunch of key people that truly look into all of our new products here at Minimizer. We’ve been talking mattresses for a while now, and you may have even heard one of our professional sales associate ask you about mattresses in the past. It was all part of our plan to offer the best to our customers – you the drivers!
- Tell me more about natural, organic latex? It’s naturally durable, creating a long lasting mattress and mattress material, which is hands down the best on the market today. Also, did we mention its “Guaranteed for Life”? It’s naturally elastic, with no motion disturbance. Independent cell structure of natural latex helps prevent added motion disturbance. It’s naturally supportive, conforming to your body and providing optimal progressive support. Finally it’s naturally breathable, providing superb ventilation. It’s also moisture-resistant, due to ventilating structure of latex. It dries quickly and will help you stay sleeping, feeling cool and warm during the changing seasons you experience on the road. Hey we know, we were started by a truck driver. It’s not an easy job nor conducive to things lasting a long time. We just believe in giving you something that is the best from the start, something that is going to last as long as you want to drive your truck. What else is the point? If you’re going to do something, do it to the best of your ability, or find something else to do!
- Can we buy the Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress direct? No – just like all of our products we manufacture, we sell them conveniently through our local distributors. All of our mattresses may be purchased through one of our preferred Minimizer Distributors. We encourage you to visit our website at www.minimizer.com and fill out a request form to locate the nearest distributor. Or simply give us a call at 800-248-3855 and we’d be glad to help you locate your nearest one.
- What is your warranty on the Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress? We offer a “Guaranteed for Life” warranty! Of course, our warranty on the mattress and all of our products can be found at www.minimizer.com
- Which truck models will the Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress fit into? Our mattress was designed to be used in all Class 8 trucks and several Class 7 trucks that have either an upper or lower sleeper berth. We offer (4) sizes of mattresses that are common to most trucks out there today.
- Where can I test or see one of your Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattresses? We have a nationwide distribution channel, and are increasing our distributor mattress stock daily. It is best to visit www.minimizer.com or call us at 800-248-3855 and we will be happy to direct you to the closest stocking distributor in your area.
- Does Minimizer offer a protective mattress cover for the Long Haul Series Mattress? We do not at this time, but these mattresses are common sizes so you can find one at any home or bedding store.
- Does Minimizer offer a low profile, or narrower mattress? No – our mattress is designed with comfort in mind. We currently only offer a 10 in. thick mattress.
- What is the weight capacity of the Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress? Our mattress is rated for drivers that weigh between 100 lbs. (or smaller) and 400 lbs. Most mattresses, if they publish it at all, aren’t even close to that and do not support larger drivers. No matter your size, our mattress will keep you from bottoming out and support you in a proper spine alignment that will keep you feeling supported during that well deserved rest.
- If I order a mattress, how soon can I expect it to be shipped? We keep a large inventory of mattresses in stock of all (4) sizes in our environmentally-controlled warehouse. We will also continue to build our distributor inventory levels as well. Just like all of our other Minimizer products, once ordered, we will ship it within four business days (if it’s not in stock at one of our preferred Minimizer distributors).
- Can you clean the mattress cover; does any special chemical need to be used? Yes, you can clean it; no, it is not removable. To clean though, we recommend using any all-purpose, mild material cleaner when removing any unwanted stains.
- What is the price on the Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress? We do not sell direct, so we encourage you to find your closest Minimizer mattress distributor and get a feel of the high quality this has to offer you. We also encourage you to contact us at 800-248-3855 or visit us online at www.minimizer.com for your nearest Minimizer mattress distributor.
- What does the Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress weigh? Our mattresses range in weight based on size, but are between 51 and 68 lbs.
- Can I order these for my home? We don’t see why not! You’re going to wish you were still sleeping on your truck mattress even when you’re at home. Please note our sizes and confirm with standard mattress sizes. In most cases, doubling up one of our mattresses could get you in a California King, standard King, or possibly a Queen.
- What is your short and sweet sales pitch for your Minimizer Long Haul Series Mattress? Many people are concerned about natural, organic latex mattresses being a bit pricier than conventional innerspring mattresses. The most important factor to look at is the lifespan of a natural, organic latex mattress compared to its conventional innerspring counterpart. An innerspring mattress generally has a lifespan that ranges between 5-10 years, sometimes with body impressions forming within months, whereas a natural, organic latex mattress generally has a lifespan of 20-30 years with a comparable warranty to back it up. Oh, by the way we offer a “Guaranteed for Life” warranty. So, although an innerspring mattress might be cheaper up front, your natural, organic latex mattress will probably last long enough that you would have purchased 2 or 3 new, cheaper innersprings, which will save you money when trying to dispose of these old uncomfortable mattresses. Although a natural, organic latex mattress is an investment, we will tell you that you’re the investment. Last time we checked, trucks don’t drive themselves, and without you, your company will not be making any money, so invest in yourself, your company and your wellbeing. Besides, you will be spending much less money over the lifespan of the product. There are so many benefits to sleeping on a Minimizer Long Haul Series natural, organic latex mattress! As you’ve read – the health, comfort, versatility, and financial options are just four very important factors that you might consider when choosing a mattress for you or your loved ones. Give us a call today to chat about what is right for your lifestyle!