Employment Opportunities At Minimizer
Minimizer manufactures its products in the heart of the USA, and has been an American family owned and operated company for three generations. Minimizer takes pride in being known for the toughest products in the toughest industry and also for attracting the highest performing employees within the industry.
If you think that you have what it takes to join the Minimizer team, we want to hear from you.
Current Minimizer Employment Opportunities
Here at Minimizer, we are always looking for good help. If you are interested in working with Minimizer please submit your resume below. We will contact you if we think there is a position you would be interested.
The manufacturing machine operator will set up and run various machines such as saws, grinders, thermoforming equipment, trimming machines and operate lift trucks as well as follow both written and oral safety and work instructions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs loading and unloading of the thermoforming and robotic machines while observing and monitoring the operation
- Inspects and measures machined product to verify conformance to specifications and quality standards
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: hand routering, sawing, grinding, trimming
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks above
- Ability to safely operate lift truck
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail and safety
- Good time management and self-management skills
- Computer literacy: Position is responsible for entering data into the company inventory system
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to repeatedly bend and twist at waist
- Must be able to walk quickly between machines during thermoforming process
- Must be able to work in hot, humid conditions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties as requested, directed, or assigned.