It’s simple - Minimizer Mud Flaps are less expensive, more durable and longer lasting than the competition.
Need a custom logo? We hot stamp our flaps, which creates a product that stands up to the demand of the road. In fact, we’re so confident in our process that we offer a one-year warranty on mud flaps.
Minimizer mud flaps come in a variety of size and material options, and we have a graphic design team ready to design a layout that you will be proud of.
- Put your logo, telephone numbers or website on display while protecting your semi and other drivers (most trucks average 10 million views per year per truck!).
- Poly or rubber materials are strong and stay stiffer on your trailers.
- These Minimizer Mud Flaps will last for years without fading or tearing.
- We’re fast. We’re extremely competitively priced – often Minimizer Mud Flaps are less expensive than “off the rack” flaps.
We have complete graphic services available for your design, typesetting or proofing needs. Contact us for more information on our custom mud flaps.
Need a better way to secure your new semi truck mud flaps? Check out Fast Flap.
C.1 All Minimizer™ brand mud flaps are warranted for one (1) year from date of purchase against breakage, curling, and separation under normal operating conditions within the recommended service temperature.
- What colors are the Mud Flaps available in? Black only for rubber and White or Black for Poly. However we can help with custom colors, contact your sales representative to see what options are available. There is usually a minimum requirement for custom colored flaps.
- What is your warranty on the Mud Flaps? Minimizer brand mud flaps carry a (1) one year warranty from date of purchase against breakage, curling and separation under normal operating conditions within the recommended service temperature of -40oF to +150oF.
- What size of Mud Flaps do you offer? We offer the most common standard sizes, sizes are 24×18, 24×24, 24×30 and 24×36. We can also custom cut flaps to different sizes for a small fee as well; price will be based off the flap size sold prior to the cut.
- What is the minimum order on your Mud Flaps? We do not have a minimum order requirement for flaps; pricing is based on three factors, material type, size of flap, and quantity.
- Are the Mud Flaps sold as pair or individually? Are flaps are sold individually, again pricing is based on quantity, material type and size of flap. Please factor in your quantity based on single flaps though.
- Do you offer custom logo mud flaps? Yes – we can do custom logo flaps based off of your logo. We require the logo to be in either a .EPS or .AI file format in order for us to duplicate the logo.
- What material is your mud flaps available in? We offer two types of flap material, both Rubber and Poly. Both flaps are similar in appearance featuring a smooth face (rear view visible) with a anti-sail grooved back (tire side).
- What is the thickness for your mud flaps? Thickness for Rubber is 1/4in, 3/8in. and 1/2in. Thickness for Poly is 1/4in.
- I don’t have a custom logo, can I just do lettering? Yes – we have standard block letters available in 2, 3 and 4in sizes. We also have several stocked clip art logos that you can create a nice custom look with little to no setup cost. Please review our flap stock chart for logos and letter sizes.
- Can you create a custom logo for me. No – we do not offer graphic services, we do have an in house graphic designer and his time is valuable. If in house work is needed to re-create or re-image your standard logo, a fee maybe charged depending on time.
- Is there a setup fee for logo flaps? Yes and No. Yes there is a One-Time setup charge on custom logo flaps using your own logo provided to Minimizer. No there is not a setup charge if you are using Minimizer stocked letters and clip art.
- What colors do you offer for logos and if my color isn’t available can you get it? We have a wide array of standard colors available as well as several metallic films. Please refer to our Minimizer logo color guide for options. If your color does not appear, we can custom color match it using your Pantone numbers. There is a minimum amount that needs to be ordered however, so best to try to come close or order the minimum requirement for custom colors. Please contact your sales representative for minimum requirements.
- How is the logo applied to the flap? We hot stamp the logo into our flap using vinyl material. Unlike a lot of other suppliers out there, we do not print the flap, which usually results in your logo fading or scraping off. Our logo being hot stamped will last the life of the flap itself and is virtually impossible to rub it off under normal operating conditions.
- Does your mud flaps require a mounting bracket? Yes – in most cases you will need to attach your Minimizer Mud Flap to a mounting bracket arm. There is a wide array of mud flap mounting brackets available from one of our distributors, please contact a Minimizer representative or your local parts distributor for flap mounting options. You can also mount the flap to the bottom of our Minimizer Fenders, we recommend slotting the bolt hole however so it will tear off easier, or use our Minimizer Fast Flap mounting hardware to install. We do not recommend however mounting flaps to the bottom of the Minimizer Fenders with the optional light boxes. This will void the warranty on the fender box itself as damage may occur and backing plate separation can happen.
- Do you supply a sample of proof of the flap layout? Yes – a Minimizer proof showing measurement, size, quantity, color and layout will be supplied. A signed copy of the layout will need to be returned to your Minimizer representative so production can begin. For a sample, your Minimizer territory salesman would have a small sample of the material if you would like to review the flap as well.
- What is the lead time on Mud Flaps? We keep a large stock of Minimizer Mud Flaps in house, our turn around times are very short, some of the best in the industry. Depending on the shippable location, we can generally have flaps out to you within 2 weeks after acceptance of proof.
- Do you offer stock logo flaps? Yes we do, please refer to our stock flap sheet again to review. We have several safety flaps as well as quite a few truck make flaps available for purchase. Accessory or stock logo flaps are sold as a pair and our priced as a sold pair item.
- What determines your flap pricing? Three major factors, (1) Size of Flap, (2) Quantity of Flaps and (3) Material type. Now keep in mind, material and sizes can vary as long as the logo is the same. Volume would be based on total flaps of those two factors with the exact same logo.
- Your flaps are squared on the corners, can I get rounded or angled cut corners to fit my brackets? Yes – at time of layout, we can specify a rounded corner or angled cut; this will need to be provided to us first. To determine angle cut – we go off the top measurement in, and the side measurement down. A small labor fee will be charged for custom angles and / or rounded corners.
- Where can I purchase the Minimizer Mud Flaps? At any of our Minimizer distributors, contact us at 800-248-3855 to find your nearest Minimizer distributor or visit us online at www.minimizer.com and request additional info on the Minimizer Mud Flaps.