Single Tire Work Bench
Fixing semi trucks is hard enough, so we’ve come up with a product to make things a little easier – the Minimizer Single Tire Work Bench. The Single Tire Work Bench is designed to sit safely on a wide range of single tire sizes but also works on flat surfaces. The Single Tire Work Bench has almost 2 sq ft of surface area and can also be inverted and used as a carrying bin with .7 cu ft of storage.
BOTTOM LINE: HAPPIER REPAIR PROFESSIONALS DOING THINGS EASIER!
Tired of seeing nuts and bolts roll off the tops of tires? Kiss that problem goodbye with the Minimizer Single Tire Work Bench.
Check out our product videos here.
- What colors are the Single Tire Work Benches available in? RED only
- What is your warranty on the Single Tire Work Bench? Life-Time warranty on entire maintenance line.
- What is the weight of your Single Tire Work Bench? 3.5 lbs.
- What is the dimension of your Single Tire Work Bench? 15” Wide x 18.5” Long x 6” High
- What is the surface area of your Single Tire Work Bench? 1.9 square feet
- What is the part number of the Single Tire Work Bench? 100041
- Can the Single Tire Work Bench be used as a step? No, Minimizer does not recommend using the tire bench as a step or standing apparatus. It is designed to fit on a single wheel or on a flat service only. It will however support in excess of 300 lbs.
- What is the weight capacity of the Single Tire Work Bench? It has a .7 cubic foot top storage space, it will easily hold 300 lbs. when set on a tire. It will hold what can set on the bench safely and securely.
- Are there holes in the Single Tire Work Bench? Other than the 2 manufactured carrying handle holes, no, we do not incorporate holes into our benches. If a customer would like to drill a few holes for a screw-driver slot that would be fine, we recommend drilling in the carrying handle area.
- What tire sizes will the Single Tire Work Bench fit? It will fit your standard 22.5 to 24.5 tires out there today. In some cases it will also fit a smaller tire, but is primarily designed to fit your larger truck tires.
- Can you drill holes in the Single Tire Work Bench? If your customer would like to incorporate a few holes for a screw-driver slot that would be okay, drill hole as large as screwdriver shaft without exceeding the handle width.
- Can the Single Tire Work Bench be used as a carrying tray? Yes, the single tire bench can be inverted to double as a carrying tray for the mechanic to return his tools to his toolbox.
- What is the purpose of the Single Tire Work Bench? Exactly as it sounds. It is designed to make a life a little easier for the hard working truck mechanics. Instead of using the rounded tire, the engine block or the fender well for a storage point, the tire bench will fit securely and hold all of your tools in one spot. No more dropped or misplaced tools, get yours today and see for yourself how much easier life is with the Single Tire Work Bench.
- Where can I purchase the Minimizer Single Tire Work Bench? At any of our Minimizer distributors, contact us at 800-248-3855 to find your nearest Minimizer distributor or visit us online at www.minimizer.com and request additional info on the Minimizer Single Tire Work Bench.