- Fender is not sold as a set, but as an individual fender.
- Ideal for keeping mud off operator’s windows and mirrors.
- Improve your organization’s safety record by keeping the operator’s area protected.
- Forever shape™ pops back after impact. It will not stress crack.
- Superior control of water spray and rocks keep equipment and loads cleaner.
- Part #10002032 (Legacy Part #PMC10B) – Universal
- Part #10002034 (Legacy Part #PMC10R) – Right
- Part #10002033 (Legacy Part #PMC10L) – Left
MIN Auxiliary Lift Fender
The MIN Auxiliary Lift Poly Fender is manufactured using a proprietary material and thermoformed using proprietary technology. Designed with a unique outer lip, Minimizer fenders provide superior control of spray and debris off the tires. That means clean, damage-free freight and a safer environment for you and other drivers on the road. When dented or crushed they bounce back into shape. The material is extremely durable, impervious to salt and corrosion, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -100º F to 197º F.
Minimizer never stops innovating. They go head-to-head with shiny metal fenders that bend and break. You get the remarkable shine and reflection of a metal fender combined with the durability and advantages of the standard Minimizer Poly Fenders. Minimizer fenders are also offered in a unique carbon fiber look! This new look adds a distinctive style to any truck and trailer.
Is weight a factor for you? Minimizer offers the lightest truck fenders on the market! A lighter fender can mean better fuel mileage, performance and efficiency. You can carry more payload with lighter equipment. That means a return on investment! And since the fenders come with a lifetime guarantee….that means an even bigger return on investment. Do you want to calculate your ROI? Check out our ROI Calculator.
Not convinced yet? Check out the ‘Proving Grounds’ video to see the abuse these fenders are designed to withstand. You can also watch the ‘Spray Suppression’ video that shows how Minimizer Fenders control debris and spray from the tires. They really are that good.